(Only applicable to confirmed participants of 25K race category)
Participating in race categories like 25K without proper training and with illness or injury can be dangerous and hazardous for your health. It is unfair to you and your family to risk serious illness and become a medical emergency on race day.
- Confirmed participants of 25K who are unable to participate on race day due to unavoidable circumstances like injury or illness, will now be able to surrender their bibs to Procam International. The application fees paid will be refunded post deduction of INR 250 as bib surrender processing charges.
- Confirmed participant can surrender his/her bib with effect from 1st November 2023 (1000 Hrs) to 17th November 2023 (1900 Hrs) filling the bib surrender request form.
- Once the bib surrender request is successfully processed, you will receive the refund in your source account after the deduction of INR 250 as bib surrender processing charges on or before 25th January 2024. Any refund discrepancies must be brought to the attention of the Event Registration Team immediately. Refund queries will not be entertained post 25th January 2024.
- Notwithstanding anything mentioned herein, top-up donations, where made at the time of applying for the event, will not be refunded under any circumstance of whatsoever nature.
- Application fees shall not be refunded by virtue of non-participation, including failure by a confirmed participant to collect his/her bib from the Mirchi Get Active Expo or not allowed to run on the race day due to high temperature or being unwell.
- Bib Surrender requests coming later than 17th November 2023 will not be entertained for any refund.
- Bib Surrender facility is not applicable for registrants registering post 17th November 2023.
- Please note, a confirmed participant can surrender his/her bib ONLY to Procam International between the dates mentioned above. No individual/group has been authorised to accept surrendered bib on behalf of the Promoter. Any other means of bib surrender would result in disqualification of the confirmed participant from the 2023 and 2024 editions of the Event. Procam International reserves the right to take necessary legal action against the registered participant and the person who has received/used the running number bib on race day, for impersonation, where the bib is transferred without using the due process.
- Where there is any discrepancy found at any point in time, Event Promoter, Procam International, reserves the right to reject bib surrender request.