Race Day: Sunday, 17th December 2023
Start & Finish on Red Road, Kolkata
Race category distance: 2.3 km
Thank you for your overwhelming response, registrations for the Champions with Disability race category have been closed.
Minimum age eligibility to apply for the Champions With Disability race category applicant is 12 years and above (born on or before 16.12.2011)
Minimum age eligibility to apply for the Champions With Disability race category buddy is 18 years and above (born on or before 16.12.2005)
1.Participation in the Champions With Disability (CWD) category is open to all individuals born on or before born on or before 16.12.2011.
2. Participation confirmation shall be subject to –
a) Applicant fulfilling the minimum age eligibility – completed 12 years born on or before 16.12.2011
b) Entry rules and regulations
3. Champions with Disability (CWD) category is a participative, fun run. Being a non-timed category, finish timings of participants will not be captured; timing certificates will not be issued for this category.
4. Participation in the Champions with Disability (CWD) is open for individuals with the following disabilities: physical/locomotor disability, intellectual impairment, visual impairment, hearing impairment and orthopedic or neurological disorder.
5. We recommend participants of the Champions with Disability be accompanied by his/her Buddy (attendant) on race day. The buddy must be 18 years (born on or before 16.12.2005) and must be fully vaccinated (as approved by WHO) at the time of registration. Applicant and Buddy are required to register online together. Click here to understand the role of a Buddy before and on race day.
6. In order to collect running number bibs from the Mirchi Get Active Expo from Friday, 15th December and Saturday, 16th December 2023, this edition participants will need to choose their bib collection time slots. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmed participants residing in Kolkata are requested to choose their bib collection time slots on 15th December, allowing time slots available on 16th December for outstation participants to collect their running number bibs.
7. All finishers of the Champions with Disability race category will get finisher medal post their run on race day (medal will not be posted to individual runners). Participation certificates of CWD participants will be available for download from https://www.sportstimingsolutions.in/ post 7 working days from race day.
8. Race Day tee is not offered to Champions with Disability Run participants.
9. For more information, please check FAQs.