Thank you for the overwhelming response, registration for the Open 10K is now closed.
With pride and honour we bring you the 2022 edition of Tata Steel Kolkata 25K, being held on Sunday, 18th December 2022. This edition is special for all involved – its runners, the Kolkataians, city administrators, companies, the international running fraternity and several others!
You will see new elements being added, all aimed at enhancing the race week and race day experience. All applicants are requested to thoroughly go through the applicable qualification criteria given below, prior to applying for the race.
Do also keep a lookout for updates on the event website & TSK25K social handles.
Race Day: Sunday, 18th December 2022
Start on Indira Gandhi Sarani Road & Finish on Red Road, Kolkata
Race category distance: 10 km
Start Time: 5:40 am
Important information for participants of the Tata Steel Kolkata 25K 2022
With the International Film Festival India being inaugurated at the Netaji Indoor Stadium on Thursday, presence of senior political leaders, film personalities and international delegates is expected. Due to security concerns, the Kolkata Police has directed that the Mirchi Get Active Expo for collection of running number bibs be open ONLY on:
Friday, 16th Dec 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday, 17th Dec 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Venue: Mirchi Get Active Expo, Khudiram Anushilan Kendra, Sahid Khudiram Bose Rd, BBD Bagh, Next to Netaji Subhash Chandra Stadium, Kolkata, West Bengal 700021.
Requesting all participants for their understanding and support and wishing all a safe and successful run.
Starts on Saturday, 24th September 2022, 7 am IST.
Registrations for Open 10K race category are closed.
Minimum age eligibility to apply for the Open 10K race category is 15 years and above (born on or before 17.12.2007)
- Participation confirmation shall be subject to –
- Applicant fulfilling the minimum age eligibility – completed 15 years of age (born on or before 17.12.2007).
- The Open 10K confirmation criteria
- Entry rules and regulations
- On race day, participants will be lined up at the start line based on the timing certificate provided at the time of registration.
- All finishers of the Open 10K race category will get the finisher medal post their run on race day (please collect your medal before leaving the venue; medals will not be posted to individual runners). While provisional results will be available by 5 pm on race day, timing certificates of half marathon finishers will be available for download https://www.sportstimingsolutions.in post 21 working days from race day.
- Race Day tee is not offered to Open 10K participants. Finishers tee is offered to the overall top 500 Men and 500 Women Open 10K finishers. (will be given within 60 days from race day).. The fastest finishers will receive a communication of confirmation post 3 weeks of the event completion via SMS & email along with the process for getting the same. The Event Promoter and T10 (Event’s Sports Goods Partner) will try their best to accommodate the size selected by you. However, if unavailable, the next best available size tee will be offered. Any request for change of size of the Finishers Tee will not be entertained.
- For more information, please check FAQs.
- Only those who register in Open 10K till 30th November 2022, will have their names printed on their bib. Last line up section will be allocated to Open 10K applications received after 30th November 2022.
*UPDATED ON 29th November 2022.
- IMPORTANT UPDATE : In light of the relaxations to the COVID-19 protocols being implemented by the Government of India and Government of Kolkata, we are pleased to announce a relaxation in the ‘Entry Rules and Regulations’ of all races in the Tata Steel Kolkata 25K, 2022. Please be informed that the following paragraph is being deleted from the said ‘Entry Rules and Regulations’:- 2. Health Protocols for Event Application and Participation. Only fully vaccinated (WHO approved vaccines) applicants will be considered for registering and entry confirmation for the 2022 edition of Tata Steel Kolkata 25K.” You will appreciate that the said ‘Entry Rules and Regulations’ were published at a time when there was a significant number of COVID-19 cases not only in Kolkata but also world-over. Given the pleasant change in circumstances, we are delighted to announce the aforesaid relaxation. A modified version of the ‘Entry Rules and Regulations’ has been uploaded on our website for your ready reference. Online applications without vaccination certificates will be accepted from 6th Dec 2022. Last date to register is 9th Dec 2022,11:59 PM
Any inconvenience caused is regretted.