With pride and honour we bring you the 2022 edition of Tata Steel Kolkata 25K, being held on Sunday, 18th December 2022. This edition is special for all involved – its runners, the Kolkataians, city administrators, companies, the international running fraternity and several others!
You will see new elements being added, all aimed at enhancing the race week and race day experience. All applicants are requested to thoroughly go through the mandated health protocols and applicable qualification criteria given below, prior to applying for the race.
Do also keep a lookout for updates on the event website & TSK25K social handles.
Race Day: Sunday, 18th December 2022
Start & Finish on Red Road, Kolkata
Race category distance: 10 km
Starts on Saturday, 24th September 2022, 7 am IST.
Ends on Wednesday, 30th November 2022, 11.59 PM IST or as soon as running places are over, whichever is earlier.
Minimum age eligibility to apply for the Open 10K race category is 15 years and above (born on or before 17.12.2007)
- Participation confirmation shall be subject to –
a) Applicant fulfilling the minimum age eligibility – completed 15 years, born on or before born on or before 17.12.2007
b) Entry rules and regulations
c) Having taken both doses of COVID-19 vaccination approved by WHO and completed the 14 days period post 2nd dose of COVID-19 vaccination.
- To collect bib number from the TSK 25K 2022 Mirchi Get Active Expo from 15th to 17th December 2022 at Khudiram Anushilan Kendra, Sahid Khudiram Bose Rd, BBD Bagh, Next to Netaji Subhash Chandra Stadium, Kolkata, West Bengal 700021, participants will be given options to choose their bib pick-up time slot. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please read the Health Mandatories for details; the requirements mentioned therein must be fulfilled by all applicants at the time of registration and as advised by the event promoter from time to time.
- On race day, participants will be lined up at the start line based on the timing certificate provided at the time of registration.
- All finishers of the Open 10K race category will get the finisher medal post their run on race day (medals will not be posted to individual runners). While provisional results will be available by 5 pm on race day, timing certificates of Open 10K finishers will be available for download from https://www.sportstimingsolutions.in/ post 21 working days from race day.
- Race Day tee is not offered to Open 10K participants. Finishers tee is offered to the overall top 500 Men and 500 Women Open 10K finishers(will be given within the 60 days from race day). The fastest finishers will receive a communication of confirmation post 3 weeks of the event completion via SMS & email along with the process for getting the same. The Event Promoter and T10 (Event’s Sports Goods Partner) will try their best to accommodate the size selected by you. However, if unavailable, the next best available size tee will be offered. Any request for change of size of the Finishers Tee will not be entertained..
- For more information, please check FAQs.