Run to express yourself
The Ananda Run is a colourful carnival to experience and celebrate the spirit of Kolkata; Wear A Costume. Come with Family. Your Collegaues. Your Pals. Create memories. Stroll. Run. Get your Medal. Above All Have Fun. Come celebrate the spirit of Kolkata, be a part of the Ananda Run.
Minimum Age Eligibility
12 Years As On Race Day
(Born On Or Before 14.12.2007)
- The Ananda Run this edition has undergone a transformation, with the aim of enhancing participants’
- Ananda Run distance is a measured 5-kilometre distance; 5K is a well-established distance
- All Ananda Run finishers will get a finishers medal post-race, which they can proudly adorn.
- Every Ananda Run participant’s run timing will be captured using the timing bib tag. Finish times of
every participant completing the distance within 60 minutes of start time, will be available online on
- Further, a certificate signifying your participation at Ananda Run, including featuring your finish
time, where crossed the finish line in 60 minutes, will be available for download from https://sportstimingsolutions.in, post 21 working days of race day.
- Though being timed, the Ananda Run is in essence a fun and participative category, where a majority run
in groups in support of a cause/charity. The Event Promoter cannot ensure priority line-up and a free
passage to runners in this category.
- Early bird offer has been introduced in Ananda Run. The regular entry fee for Ananda Run is ₹ 500 per
applicant. Any individual (between 12 years and less than 60 years of age) registering between 17th
September and 31st October, 7 pm IST needs to pay only ₹ 400 per applicant. From 31st October 2019, 7 pm
onward, the application fees will be Rs 500 per applicant.
Where an entity submits 100 or more Ananda Run entries as a group, the group is entitled to register up
to 20 more Ananda Run entries at a discounted fee of Rs 250 per applicant. To clarify,
- where a company/NGO submits 118 entries, 100 entries will be charged @ ₹ 500 each and 18 entries
will be charged @ ₹ 250 each.
- where a company/NGO submits 140 entries, 120 entries will be charged @ ₹ 500 each and 20 entries
will be charged @ ₹ 250 each.
- Early bird offer of Rs 400 per Ananda Run application is valid for group registrations also,
those who are submitting their group applications on or before 31st October 2019, 7 pm IST.
- Each Ananda Run applicant above 21 years of age will have an option to register up to 2 children between
the ages of 10 years and less than 13 years as on 14th December 2019, at Rs 250 each. No direct
registration is allowed for children between the age of 10 years and less than 12 years. No application
of a child (between 10 years and less than 12 years of age, as on 14th December 2019) will be accepted
without the Guardian’s application.
- For Ananda Run direct registrations of 60 years and above as on 14th December 2019, the fees will be Rs
250 per applicant.
- Race day photos will be available to view and purchase on https://www.marathon-photos.com/ post 48 hours of race day. (subject to photo
being captured on race day)
- Confirmed participants of Ananda Run, who have applied on or before 29th November 2019, will have their names printed on their bib number.
- Race day t-shirt is not offered to any participant of Ananda Run.
- For Group registration details click here
- For more information, please check FAQs.