With pride and honour we bring you the 2022 edition of Tata Steel Kolkata 25K, being held on Sunday, 18th December 2022. This edition is special for all involved – its runners, the Kolkataians, city administrators, companies, the
international running fraternity and several others!
You will see new elements being added, all aimed at enhancing the race week and race day experience. All applicants are requested to thoroughly go through the mandated health protocols and applicable qualification criteria given below, prior to applying for the race.
Do also keep a lookout for updates on the event website & TSK25K social handles.
Race Day: Sunday, 18th December 2022
Start & Finish on Red Road, Kolkata
Race category distance: 4.5 km approx.
Starts on Saturday, 24th September 2022, 7 am IST.
Ends on Wednesday, 30th November 2022, 11.59 PM IST or as soon as running places are over, whichever is earlier.
Minimum age eligibility
to apply for the Ananda Run race category is 12 years and above (born on or before 17.12.2010)
- Participation in the Ananda Run category is open to all individuals born on or before 17.12.2010 and are fully vaccinated (COVID19 vaccination as approved by WHO).
- The Ananda Run category is a participative, fun run. Being a non-timed category, finish timings of participants will not be captured; timing certificates will not be issued for this category.
- Participation confirmation shall be subject to –
- Applicant fulfilling the minimum age eligibility – completed 12 years of age, born on or before 17.12.2010
- Entry rules and regulations
- Having taken both doses of COVID-19 vaccination approved by WHO.
- In order to collect running number bibs from the TSK 25K 2022 Mirchi Get Active Expo from Thursday, 15th December to Saturday, 17th December 2022 at Khudiram Anushilan Kendra, Sahid Khudiram Bose Rd, BBD Bagh, Next to Netaji Subhash Chandra Stadium, Kolkata, West Bengal 700021, this edition participants will need to choose their bib collection time slots. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmed participants residing in Kolkata are requested to choose their bib collection time slots across 15th and 16th December, allowing time slots available on 17th December for outstation participants to collect their running number bibs.
- Please read the Health Mandatories for details; the requirements mentioned therein must be fulfilled by all applicants at the time of registration and as advised by the event promoter from time to time.
- On race day, registered participants will be lined up on a first come first served basis and will begin their race in waves at regular short intervals
- Physical participation certificate will be given to all Ananda Run Finishers on Race Day.
- Race Day tee is not offered to Ananda Run participants.
- For more information, please check FAQs.
- Confirmed participants of the TSK 25K 2022 are requested to visit the event website: https://tatasteelkolkata25k.procam.in/ for regular updates.