With pride and honour we bring you the 2022 edition of Tata Steel Kolkata 25K, being held on Sunday, 18th December 2022. This edition is special for all involved – its runners, the Kolkataians, city administrators, companies, the international running fraternity and several others!
You will see new elements being added, all aimed at enhancing the race week and race day experience. All applicants are requested to thoroughly go through the mandated health protocols and applicable qualification criteria given below, prior to applying for the race.
Do also keep a lookout for updates on the event website & TSK25K social handles.
Race Day: Sunday, 18th December 2022
Start & Finish on Red Road, Kolkata
Race category distance: 25 km
Starts on Saturday, 24th September 2022, 7 am IST.
Ends on Wednesday, 30th November 2022, 11.59 PM IST or as soon as running places are over, whichever is earlier.
Minimum age eligibility to apply for 25K race category is 18 years and above (born on or before 17.12.2004)
- Participation confirmation shall be subject to –
a) Applicant fulfilling the minimum age eligibility – completed 18 years of age on or before 17.12.2004)
b) Entry rules and regulations.
c) Having taken both doses of COVID-19 vaccination approved by WHO at the time of registration.
- In order to collect running number bibs from the TSK 25K 2022 Mirchi Get Active Expo from Thursday, 15th December to Saturday, 17th December 2022 at Khudiram Anushilan Kendra, Sahid Khudiram Bose Rd, BBD Bagh, Next to Netaji Subhash Chandra Stadium, Kolkata, West Bengal 700021, this edition participants will need to choose their bib collection time slots. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmed participants residing in Kolkata are requested to choose their bib collection time slots across 15th and 16th December, allowing time slots available on 17th December for outstation participants to collect their running number bibs.
- Please read the Health Mandatories for details; the requirements mentioned therein must be fulfilled by all applicants at the time of registration and as advised by the event promoter from time to time.
- On race day, participants will be lined up at the start line based on the timing certificate provided at the time of registration.
- All confirmed 25K participants will receive a T10 sports race day tee at the Bib Collection Center within the TSK 25K 2022 Mirchi Get Active Expo. The Event Promoter and T10 (Event’s Sports Goods Partner) will try their best to accommodate the size selected by you. However, if unavailable, the next best available size tee will be offered. Any request for change of size/color of the Race Day Tee will not be entertained.
- All finishers of the 25K race category will get the finisher medal post their run on race day (medals will not be posted to individual runners). While provisional results will be available by 5 pm on race day, timing certificates of 25K finishers will be available for download from https://www.sportstimingsolutions.in/ post 21 working days from race day.
- For more information, please check FAQs.