Adding to the sporting culture of Kolkata, the Tata Steel Kolkata 25 K has given the professional and amateur distance runners, a platform to compete, shine and qualify to participate in other accredited races.. The 25 K pushes you to stretch your body and mind beyond the comfort zone.
Minimum Age Eligibility
18 Years As On Race Day
(Born On Or Before 14.12.2001)
- Participation in the 25K is open to all above the age of 18 years.
- All finishers of the 25K race category will get a Finisher Medal post their run on race day, medals will
not be posted to individual runners. Timing certificates of 25K Run finishers will be available for
download from the event website within 21 days from race day.
- All confirmed participants of 25K Run will receive a T10 Sports race day tee. The Promoter & Sponsor
will try their best to accommodate the size selected by you, however if unavailable the next best size
will be offered. Request for change of size/colour of the Race Day Tee will not be entertained.
- Race day photos available to view and purchase on https://www.marathon-photos.com/ post 48 hours of race day.
- Confirmed participants of 25K Run, who have applied on or before 29th November 2019, will have their
names printed on their bib number.
- Finishers tee is not offered to any 25K run participant.
- For more information, please check FAQs.
APPLICATION START DATE
17 September 2019
APPLICATION END DATE
FRIDAY, 29th NOVEMBER 2019, 1900 HOURS
OR AS SOON AS RUNNING PLACES ARE FILLED, WHICHEVER IS EARLIER.
Limited charity running spots available now with our official Charity partner India Cares foundation.