Bored of the regular French toast for breakfast? Try this French toast with a twist, which is nutritious and filling at the same time! A perfect meal to kick-start your day.
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time:||35 minutes|
|Total Time:||50 minutes|
|Whole wheat bread||2 (50gm)|
|Fruits of choice|
|Chia flax seeds||5gm|
method of preparation
1. Whisk the egg and milk well in a large bowl. Dip 1 side of the bread slice in this mixture, flip over carefully and let the other side soak for approximately 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add ½ tbsp. of oil in a pan and place 1 slice of bread. Cook until golden brown, flip to cook the other side and transfer to a plate.
3. Similarly, cook the other 3 slices in the remaining oil.
4. Diagonally cut the toast in 2 halves. Drizzle honey and roasted seeds with fruits.
5. Your French toast is ready!
*Nutrition values represented here are only approximate values based on theoretical calculations