This combination of cereals, spinach and paneer, as part of your first meal of the day, will help kick-start your metabolism. It offers a good proportion of carbs and proteins along with iron and calcium, thereby providing you with a range of nutrients in 1 meal to keep you going through the first half of your day.
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||10 minutes|
|Total Time:||20 minutes|
|Whole wheat bread||2 slices 50gm|
|Onion (chopped roughly)||50gm|
|Pepper||As per taste|
|Salt||As per taste|
|Flax seeds||1 tsp|
method of preparation
1. Wash, drain and place the spinach in a closed lid pan and simmer for approximately 2 to 3 minutes. Allow it to cool.
2. Blend the spinach, onion and garlic to a smooth paste of slightly thick consistency. Season with salt and pepper as per your taste.
3. Toast the slices of bread on 1 side each and keep them aside.
4. Spread the spinach paste onto the toasted side of the breads, then place the grated paneer and heat it in a closed lid pan.
5. Your spinach paneer toast is ready!
*Nutrition values represented here are only approximate values based on theoretical calculations